- Essential oils
Horsetail Oil Hemani
Horsetail is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, sedative, and diuretic activity. It has been used in the treatment of a number of health problems that include brittle bones, hair, teeth and nails, white spots on the nails, swelling, throat, inflammation of the mouth mucus, rheumatic disorders, diabetes, acne, wounds, rashes , burns, freezing, cracked and tired feet, ulcers, non-digestion, cardiovascular diseases, respiratory tract infections, bronchitis, fever, malaria, bladder problems, urinary tract infections, unconscious urination in children, stones in kidneys, prostate problems, hemorrhoids, muscle aches, tumors, broken bones, breakouts, blood flow from the nose, and other severe bleeding.
Horsetail Oil is also known to strengthen the immune system of the body.
- For diseases such as bronchitis, stool, colds, bleeding is used to drink.
- It is very good for edema as a diuretic and helps the body to begin to produce urine.
- It is also used for kidney stones due to its diuretic effect.
- Helps against internal and external bleeding as well as excessive menstruation.
- Memory Loss: Research shows that lack of silicon in the body can cause memory loss. Horsetail oil contains silica which can improve bad memory by strengthening the connective tissues of the brain, nerve cells and spinal cord.
- For type 2 diabetes it can lower the glucose level in 90 to 120 minutes. Dose: A teaspoon of Horsetail oil in a glass of milk is drunk twice a day, in the morning and afternoon, for two consecutive months.
- For weak bones and fractures. Dose: A teaspoon of Horsetail oil in a glass of milk is drunk twice a day, in the morning and afternoon after three weeks in a row, then a week rest, and then restarts again. It is thus used until normal state of normalization.
- Heals the toothy gums.Dose: One teaspoon of Horsetail oil in a glass of warm water with this mixture three or four times a day until full normalization of the condition.
- Used as anti-aging wrinkle oil, against acne.Dose: A tablespoon of Horsetail oil is painted twice a day, morning and evening until normalization of the condition. Serves all types of skins.
- Hair Growth: Research shows that Horsetail oil can help stimulate hair growth and can also be beneficial against hair loss, scalp and dandruff. Dose: A teaspoon of Horsetail oil, a teaspoon of Coconut Oil, a teaspoon of Olive Oil, mix together with each other, massage your head over this mixture for at least 10 minute 3 to 4 times a week until full normalization of the condition.
- To wash your hair, add 3 to 4 drops of Horsetail in your regular shampoo and you can rinse it normally.
- For foot and nail disorders.
Dose: A teaspoon of Horsetail oil is the place where you feel pain twice a day, morning and evening until normalization of the condition.